AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.7.2 Hotfix.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive fails to stretch on non-native display aspect ratios. As part of the new Display Scaling per game feature, users can set “GPU Scaling” to “On” and “Scaling Mode” to “Full Panel” in the Display options tab in Radeon Settings as well as setting “Display Scaling” to “Full Panel” in their CSGO gaming profile under the “Gaming, Profile Options” tabs for this to take effect.
- AMD Radeon Fury Series may experience corruption on desktop when system is idle for an extended period of time.
- FFXIV can experience black screen or experience an application hang.
- XCOM2 may experience minor stutter while the camera is panning around a scene.
- Radeon Settings check for software update may not display the latest available driver.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”
- Need For Speed may experience poor scaling or flickering in AMD Crossfire mode. As a work around users can disable the profile through the Radeon Settings game manager.
- The Division may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire mode.
- Power efficiency toggle in Radeon Settings is showing up for some unsupported products.
- DOTA2 may experience game menu flickering when entering full screen mode with AMD Crossfire enabled.
- League of Legends may experience some graphical corruption on characters death animation in AMD Crossfire mode.
- XCOM2 users may experience an application crash when using AMD Crossfire mode. As a work around please disable AMD Crossfire for the games profile in the Radeon Settings Gaming tab.
- Hitman may experience flickering when played in DirectX 11 mode. As a work around users are recommended to either set the game to DirectX 12 mode in the games settings launcher or simply set “Shadow Resolution” to “Low” in the game settings.
- This driver is not intended for use on AMD products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Driver.
- The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.