GPU Z Update 1.14.0 is a utility designed to provide you with all information about your graphics card and GPU.
Changes in version 1.14.0
- Fixed clock reading on AMD cards which do not support Wattman
Changes in version 1.13.0
- Added support for Wattman overclocking on older AMD Radeon cards
- Fixed memory leak when running for long time on NVIDIA Pascal
- Fixed driver WHQL detection
- WHQL status is now displayed after the version name
- Fixed reporting format of PCIe bus interface
- Integrated graphics now display N/A as bus interface
- Fixed double error message on startup when log file can’t be written to
- Fixed Kaveri DDR3/DDR4 detection
- Added support for AMD Radeon Pro Duo, WX 7100, WX 5100, WX 4100, early support for AMD Stoney
- Added support for VIA graphics
GPU Z Update 1.14.0 is freeware.