HWMonitor 1.29 Update
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors :
- CPU temperature, voltage, power consumption and utilization.
- Mainboard voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
- GPU voltage, temperature, utilization.
- HDD temperature
News and corrections:
- Intel Broadwell-E/EP processors.
- Intel Skylake Pentium and Celeron.
- AMD Carrizo APUs.
- Adds disks volumes space utilisation.
The HWMonitor‘s PC health monitoring engine is available for customized use through the CPUID System Monitoring Development Kit, a professional SDK built for Microsoft Windows.
Run the setup executable file, and let it guide you for the installation process.
HW Monitor is also available in an extended PRO version.