KB3163014 raises Windows 10 to build 10586.338
This Update brings Windows 10 version 1511 up to build 10586.338, is being distributed to the very small group of people in the Windows 10 Insider Release Preview ring.
Rename the downloaded file to KB3157621.cab.
Use this to Install: open (admin) command prompt /and type: dism /online /add-package:C:\KB3163014.cab
The update process may take some time. So please be patient!
Improved reliability in numerous areas including Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Cortana. audio playback.
- Groove music playback. The Maps app, Miracast and Windows Explorer.
- Fixed an issue that was causing balloon tip notifications to always appear on the upper left side of the screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused VPN to not work properly when switching between different network interfaces (Wi- Fi, cellular etc.).
- Improved Narrator’s ability to read bulleted lists, hyperlinks, and image information.
- Fixed an issue in location that affected navigation apps to lag behind user’s actual location.
- Improved performance of loading webpages in Internet Explorer 11 when roaming user profiles are used.
- Fixed an issue on Mobile causing the phone to stop ringing from an incoming call. If interrupted by an SMS.
- Fixed an issue on Mobile that affected some users to lose their contacts, messages, and appointments after upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1.
- Fixed additional issues with Microsoft Edge, lnternet Explorer 11. Bluetooth. Cortana. Wi-Fi. Windows Camera app, revised daylight saving time, USB. TPM. Graphics, Group Policy.
- Downloading music or movies purchased through the Windows Store, Network Diagnostics, and Windows Explorer.