KB3185614 Windows 10 1511 build 10586.589.
Microsoft released a new cumulative update KB3185614 build 10586.589 Windows 10 1511. The latest update KB3185614 will up Windows 10 1511 PC build from 10586.545 to 10586.589.
This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update.
Changelog Windows 10 1511 KB3185614:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, USB, and the .NET framework.
- Addressed issue with the link to „Change my environment variables“ in the User Accounts Control Panel not working correctly.
- Addressed issue where a device, which previously had Internet access, has the incorrect time and date after joining a network with no Internet access to SSL servers.
- Addressed issue where someone with a mandatory profile can’t use the Start menu, Cortana, search, and some pre-installed apps.
- Addressed issue where, after installing a package using Windows Installer (MSI), customers can’t run any command line utility unless they restart or sign out and then sign in to their device.
- Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Removed the Copy Protection option when ripping CDs in Windows Media Audio (WMA) format from Windows Media Player.
- Addressed additional issues with excessive security logging, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), consumer storage, Add-On List Group Policy Object, mobile broadband, filter drivers, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Media Player, graphics, revised daylight saving time, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, Windows SMB Server, Windows kernel, Windows Lock Screen, and Adobe Flash Player.