Microsoft released KB4034674 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update. OS version 15063.540.
A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software product that could affect your system. You can help protect your system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install this update, you may have to restart your system.
Classification: Security Updates. Uninstall Notes for KB4034674 : This software update can be removed by selecting View installed updates in the Programs and Features Control Panel.
Changelog for KB4034674:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where the policies provisioned using Mobile Device Management (MDM) should take precedence over policies set by provisioning packages.
- Addressed issue where the Site to Zone Assignment List group policy (GPO) was not set on machines when it was enabled.
- Addressed issue where the AppLocker rules wizard crashes when selecting accounts.
- Addressed issue where the primary computer relationship is not determined when you have a disjoint NetBIOS domain name for your DNS Name. This prevents folder redirection and roaming profiles from successfully blocking your profile or redirects folders to a non-primary computer.
- Addressed issue where an access violation in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature causes stop errors.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows shell, Common Log File System Driver, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.