Whith NTLite Update 1.2.0 build 4750 you can create your own custom Windows installation ISO.
Integrate drivers and updates into your own custom ISO file. Or remove existing features not needed in your new ISO file.
Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy and fully automated setup.
New in NTLite Update 1.2.0 build 4750
- Source: Server 2016 support (integration, config and automation)
- Source: Win10 Insider build 15014 support
- Features: Win10 image Hyper-V feature can be configured on Win7 as a host
- Updates-Win7: WMF 5.1 (KB3191566) integration support
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou), Italian (gabritb01), Ukranian (MrHelgi)
- Source: Exporting from a read-only mounted ISO was causing error 5
- Post-Setup: MSI parameter was locked to /passive
- Components-Win7-HomeBasic: Wallpapers were not detected
- Components-Win10: MSAccount removal was breaking start menu
- Components: Custom file protection now includes WinSxS folder as well
- Source: Flags ‘none’ image load support
- Source: Error 18 mount error auto-fix prompt
- Presets: Component-saved XML entries now have display name next to it
- Win7-Chinese: ‘Market Themes’ was not detected