Opera Update 42.0.2393.137 is a Fast, secure and easy to use browser. The data compressing Opera Turbo feature, native ad blocker and other features will help you browse faster.
New is the video pop out feature, a floating, moveable video frame that lets you keep browsing or work in other apps without missing any of the action.
Opera Update 42.0.2393.137 Changelog:
- DNA-56523 [Linux] Chinese websites are not readable on Ubuntu 16.04
- DNA-57260 [macOS 10.12] Painting issue during loading
- DNA-57566 Notification setting icon doesn’t open notification exceptions settings
- DNA-57734 Firewall prompt triggered on start with media-router flag enabled
- DNA-58004 Not possible to set 64 bit Opera the default browser, Win10.
- DNA-58458 [Mac] Unstable smoke tests GeolocationStatsHelperTest.*
- DNA-58525 [macOS 10.12.2] Opera crashes when opening file dialog with Touch Bar
- DNA-58534 H264 video does not work on Linux
- DNA-58561 Unsorted Bookmarks are not visible
- DNA-58604 Unreported installer error when trying to install x64ver in other location that already installed x32ver
- DNA-58628 Add installer architecture *stats*
- DNA-58684 [Mac 10.9][Mac 10.10]Crash when opening popup window
- DNA-58694 Update 360 build with preinstalled extension
Opera browser is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.