TagScanner Update 6.0.19 is a great tool for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags from almost all audio formats, it supports ID3v1/v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WMA and MP4 (iTunes) tags.
TagScanner Update 6.0.19 system requirements: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrilic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
- New functions: $swapprefix, $stripprefix
- Improved: Recognition of APE tags
- Fixed: Handling of templates for Rename folder by tag feature
- Fixed: Incorrect sorting of filelist by user-defined columns
- Changed: APEv2 tag now default for TTA-files
- Changed: Now when you run the program it opens file from passed arguments, rather than scans folder in which it placed
- Updated support for WavPack 5.0 format
- Translation: Turkish