The Mozilla has released Thunderbird 52.2. Mozilla Thunderbird 52.2 is a free open source cross-platform, It’s loaded with great features. Mozilla Thunderbird lets you manage multiple POP and IMAP email accounts, and reads RSS feeds.
Changelog for Mozilla Thunderbird 52.2:
- Embedded images not shown in email received from Hotmail/Outlook webmailer
- Detection of non-ASCII font names in font selector
- Attachment not forwarded correctly under certain circumstances
- Multiple requests for master password when GMail OAuth2 is enabled
- Large number of blank pages being printed under certain circumstances when invalid preferences were present
- Messages sent via the Simple MAPI interface are forced to HTML
- Calendar: Invitations can’t be printed
- Mailing list (group) not accessible from macOS or Outlook address book
- Clicking on links with references/anchors where target doesn’t exist in the message not opening in external browser
- Various security fixes
- Links in news messages including “remove all expired articles” not working
- On Windows, “Send to > Mail recipient” does not work. Workaround: Install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 redistributable runtime library or the Universal C Runtime for Windows Server.