Microsoft released Windows 10 build 15063 version 1703 for Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. Some insiders are unable to download the latest build and looking for Windows 10 build 15063 ISO Downloads. If that is the case you can download them here.
The official Release Date for Windows 10 Creators Update is April 11 2017. The Windows 10 Creators Update will begin to roll out to customers around the world on April 11 as a free update.
Ready to install Windows 10 build 15063 ISO and Language Packs. No decryption of ESD files needed. Language English.
Do you want to make a bootable USB device for a Windows 10 build 15063 installation? Click here to discover how easy it is.
Download Windows 10 build 15063 ISO:
Also Check: Windows 10 build 15063 Multi ISO
Contains Windows 10 build 15063 Pro, Home, Home Single Language and Education.
Changes, improvements, and fixes for PC:
- All additional language packs should now be available.
- We fixed a reliability issue from Build 15061 resulting in Microsoft Edge hanging and becoming completely unresponsive.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders where the localized files and registry keys associated with any additional language packs on the system would not be installed after enabling .NET Framework 3.5.
Known issues for PC:
- If your PC fails to install this build on reboot with the error 8024a112, reboot manually again. If your PC appears to hang during the reboot, power your PC off and back on and the install will proceed.
- Some Insiders have reported seeing this error “Some updates were cancelled. We’ll keep trying in case new updates become available” in Windows Update. If you encounter it, please try deleting the following registry key:
- Some apps and games may crash due to a misconfiguration of advertising ID that happened in a prior build. Specifically, this issue affects new user accounts that were created on Build 15031. The misconfiguration can continue to persist after upgrading to later builds. The ACL on the registry key incorrectly denies access to the user and you can delete the following registry key to get out of this state:
- There is a bug where if you need to restart your PC due to a pending update like with the latest Surface firmware updates, the restart reminder dialog doesn’t pop up. You should check Settings > Update & security > Windows Update to see if a restart is required.
- [GAMING] Certain hardware configurations may cause the broadcast live review window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are Broadcasting. This does not affect the quality of your broadcast and is only visible to the Broadcaster